The relation between man and woman (male and female) is spoiled. Tell me if I am wrong, but how is the atmosphere when you go to parties, clubs and concerts etc, and just a careful look would show how everybody is pretending to win the game of seduction. Here is an example:
"Guys go to clubs.
A- I like that girl.
B- go talk to her.
A- not now man after she get drunk.
I swear I heard this so many times. And just out of curiosity I asked one of my close friends who is a girl after I told her about this. And she said the same things happen with girls gossiping and talking inside the toilets. Really some disgusting things happen. And what is the killer, Man relationships starts by a kiss or having sex while being drunk (not in a clear state of mind) and then we wander about what is going wrong.
What kind of people do we praise and shout for? singers, actors in series and for what! a girl watch a movie or a TV serie and she sees the prefect man. This gradually and subconsciously will build a picture of the man that the girl desires. Same thing applies for men. Someone may argue that: come one we are not kids we can watch and enjoy but we do not let it affect us, but you know what :Be Careful because psychology does not say so.
The war of arrogance. "I can do it myself, I do not need a man". a sentence that can be heard nowadays from lots of woman. This is a tragedy. I am not blaming those women but I am sad for the existence of such fact. Where is the man that knows how to care and respect his woman and commit to the responsibilities thrown at him. Where is the woman that let the man take care of her -, yes take care of her, it doesn't mean she cannot take care of herself but how beautiful it is to just let a man take care of it.
Respect is gone. Except for a few, Men are not Men anymore and Women are not Women anymore.
Well, majorly the "seduction competition" works the same way nowadays, I mostly agree about your respect or responsibility parts; however why should women be the ones to be taken care of or why should only men have responsibilities?
YanıtlaSilI was actually curious about the same thing that Meriç already asked..
YanıtlaSilOther than that, rest of the post looks very understandable..